Conan Doyle Weekend in Haslemere 2012

From the 15th-17th June this year Haslemere in Surrey is holding a Conan Doyle Weekend. This is but a part of its larger Haslemere Festival that takes place during the week.

A website dedicated to the Conan Doyle events has recently been launched. It is a little rough and ready at this stage and further information will be added to it (I'm told). It can be found here.

Speakers over the course of the weekend will include Andrew Lane - author of the Young Sherlock Holmes book series, Andrew Lycett - biographer and author of Conan Doyle: The man who created Sherlock Holmes and your humble blog author who will be introducing a special screening of Hammer's version of The Hound of the Baskervilles.

Precise details are yet to be completely finalised but I hope anyone in the are will be able to attend. I will be happy to sign copies of my books at my event but will not be bringing any for purchase.

Comments

Popular Posts