Dusting off old notes

During the course of writing my latest tome I made two trips to the British Library in order to look at Conan Doyle's letters, diaries and other items. My notes were hastily scribbled into a dedicated (no expense spared) notebook which I am now dusting off as I go through the manuscript for what should be the last time.

My reason? Well I want to add a few little tit-bits that I was in two minds about before. These are really little more than the odd word here and there but they will, I hope, bring a little extra clarity to the places where they appear.

After that dear reader there is precious little standing between you and the book which is still on course to be released on December 5th.

Now how many complimentary copies have I promised? Where is that spreadsheet?

Comments

Popular Posts