Things to look for in my new book

As many of my regular readers will know, I am at work on a new mini-Conan Doyle biography. On this occasion I am devoting myself to Conan Doyle's life during the period he lived at Undershaw. As well as looking at life at the house and in the area I shall also look at ACD's life on the wider stage during the period
(1897 - 1907).

As with my last book The Norwood Author I shall tend to focus on the Sherlockian aspects as that is where my main interest lies. That is not to say that I will ignore all else but it is where I shall lay emphasis.

Look out for some theories on The Hound of the Baskervilles.

At the moment the most likely release date is Autumn 2011.

Comments

  1. I can't wait. I would love to have several copies to sell here in Hindhead for you. I will save my pennies for one myself - hopefully signed of course.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts